I learned today from fellow APG Genealogist Bill Beigel that I can find out more about my 3 uncle’s service in WWII by sending the SF 180 form in and stating I want “Final Pay Voucher” for them at time of discharge. These final pay voucher records are still available and not destroyed at the St Louis National Personnel Records Center.